I am a wedding photographer based in Orange County. I have a master's degree from UC Irvine and a bachelor's degree from UC Davis in electrical engineering.
My shooting style is mainly photojournalistic. I've worked as a sports, features, and hard news photographer for my undergraduate school newspaper, The California Aggie, for over three years - two of which as the photography editor. While sports and features are fun to shoot, I found that candid and documentary-style photography are the most enjoyable to me. There's nothing more exciting than capturing timeless candid moments that are full of story and emotion. And what better place to do that than at a wedding!
- Shelley and Oliver | Wedding
- Jose and Willow | Wedding
- Rahul and Srujana | Wedding
- Rahul and Srujana | Engagement
- Ryan and Hayley | Wedding
- Jose and Willow engagement | Los Rios Historic District
- Paul and Joanna | The Hills Hotel
- Marion and Ginny | Sonoma Valley
- Graduation photoshoot | UC Irvine
- Phil and Karin | Sacramento Railroad Museum